10th Annual Early Childhood Mental Health Conference – We Didn’t Wait
A Decade of Progress – A Future of Hope
September 12-14, 2019
Crowne Plaza Hotel and Resort Hotel
*Registration fees includes: Lunch, Parking, and Thursday Evening Anniversary Celebration Reception.
**Full payment for registration is required before the start of the conference in order to attend.
Thursday & Friday Registration
• $150 Early Bird Rate per day on or before August 7th, 2019
• $175 Regular Rate per day on or after August 8th, 2019
Saturday Half-Day Registration – For Early Education and Behavioral Health Providers
• $30 Early Bird Rate on or before August 7th, 2019
• $50 Regular Rate on or after August 8th, 2019
Additional $35 per day for CME/CE Credit
- Group Registration: This is available during the online process and primary person will be responsible for payment of entire group. If you have a very large group to register please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We require that you register with each individual’s email when adding members; please do not use same email for each member. A confirmation email will be sent to each member of the group and individuals can modify their own records at any time.
- Check Payments: Should be made out to UC REGENTS. Mail checks to: UC San Diego School of Medicine, 9500 Gilman Drive, MC0947, La Jolla, CA 92093. Check payments must be received in full before start of conference; please allow at least 2 weeks for mailing to ensure we receive before start of conference if not individual will have to make payment on-site.
- Cancellations (Thursday & Friday fees) made before August 15th, 2019 will be refunded minus a $50 fee.
- Cancellations (Thursday & Friday fees) between August 16th and September 1st, 2019 will be refunded 50% of registration fee.
- REFUNDS WILL NOT BE MADE FOR CANCELLATIONS AFTER SEPTEMBER 1,
2019 OR FOR PARTICIPANTS WHO REGISTER BUT DO NOT ATTEND. SATURDAY FEES ARE
*Please note: This does not apply to exhibitors. Exhibitors payment is due in full prior to the start of the program and no refunds will be issued for cancellations.
- Transfer of registration fees to another person or substitution may be requested by contacting, Jennifer Bowen at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 858-534-3940. No transfers or substitutions will be allowed after September 3rd.
- Registration cancellations must be made in writing and email to Jennifer Bowen at email@example.com or call 858-534-3940.