2018 ECMH Exhibitors
9th Annual Early Childhood Mental Health Conference – We Can’t Wait!
Embracing Our Diversity – Intervening Early in Every Community
September 13-15, 2018
Crowne Plaza Hotel in San Diego, CAExhibitor Registration Click Here
- This is the 9th Annual Early Childhood Mental Health Conference in San Diego, CA
- Past Conferences have attracted over 500 attendees per day
- Exhibit Hall will be located across from plenary sessions
- Continental breakfast and breaks will be served in exhibit hall
- Participants have identified this as “the one” conference on Early Childhood Mental Health they want to attend!
- Attendees will hear from experts in the field who are currently on the cutting edge of early childhood development, brain science, adverse childhood events and trauma informed care, psychopharmacology advances, early education issues, engagement of children and families from diverse cultural, regional and ethnic backgrounds, working with refugee and immigrant families and families seeking asylum, living in fear or living in violence.
- Conference planning group includes professionals from San Diego Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (SDACAP), American Academy of Pediatrics, CA, UCSD, Rady Children’s Hospital San Diego, San Diego State University School of Social Work, YMCA of San Diego, Harmonium San Diego, Vista Hill, Optum Public Sector San Diego, Voz de Victoria, University of CA San Diego, and San Diego County HHSA Departments of Behavioral Health, Public Health and Child Welfare Services.
Includes individuals and agencies who provide support, assessment, treatment, and education to children and families including Psychiatrists, Pediatricians, Marriage and Family Therapists, Social Workers, Psychologists, Mental Health Workers, Counselors, Nurses, Advocates, Teachers, Early Education Professionals, Speech Therapists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, Child Welfare Workers, Parole and Probation Officers, Mental Health Administrators, Caregivers, Childcare Workers, Child Care Providers, Child Day Care Providers, Community Based Organizations, and Parents.
Questions about Exhibitor Opportunities?
Maureen Helinski Clarke, Program Manager
Main Phone: 858-534-3940
Direct Phone: 858-534-1302