10th Annual Early Childhood Mental Health Conference – We Can’t Wait!
A Decade of Progress – A Future of Hope
September 12-14, 2019
Crowne Plaza Hotel in San Diego, CA
Exhibitor Registration Coming Soon
- This is the 10th Annual Early Childhood Mental Health Conference in San Diego, CA
- Past Conferences have attracted over 500 attendees per day
- Exhibit Hall will be located across from plenary sessions
- Continental breakfast and breaks will be served in exhibit hall
- Participants have identified this as “the one” conference on Early Childhood Mental Health they must attend!
- Attendees will hear from experts in the field who are currently on the cutting edge of early childhood development, brain science, adverse childhood events and trauma informed care, psychopharmacology advances, early education issues, engagement of children and families from diverse cultural, regional and ethnic backgrounds, working with children with complex diagnoses both in the clinical and in the schools settings..
- Conference planning group includes professionals from San Diego Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (SDACAP), American Academy of Pediatrics, CA, UCSD, Rady Children’s Hospital San Diego, San Diego State University School of Social Work, YMCA of San Diego, Harmonium San Diego, Vista Hill, Optum Public Sector San Diego, Voz de Victoria, University of CA San Diego, Disability Rights of San Diego, and San Diego County HHSA Departments of Behavioral Health, Public Health and Child Welfare Services.
- Exhibit fee is $1,000 for profit companies and $500 for Small Business and Non-Profit organizations.
- Exhibitor set up is 3:00 – 6:00 PM Wednesday Sept. 11.
- Exhibit hours are Thursday Sept. 12 and Friday, Sept. 13 from 7 AM – 5 PM each day.
- Exhibit space is limited and is available on a first come basis.
Exhibitors receive the following benefits:
- Company/Org name will be acknowledged on the website, syllabus and other printed materials.
- One six (6) foot table top exhibit
- One (1) complimentary course syllabus/conference program
- Two (2) complimentary registrations for Reps
- Additional Two (2) discounted registrations @ $75 per day per person (includes lunch). CME/CE fees are an additional $35 per day.
Includes individuals and agencies who provide support, assessment, treatment, and education to children and families including Psychiatrists, Pediatricians, Marriage and Family Therapists, Social Workers, Psychologists, Mental Health Workers, Counselors, Nurses, Advocates, Teachers, Early Education Professionals, Speech Therapists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, Child Welfare Workers, Parole and Probation Officers, Mental Health Administrators, Caregivers, Childcare Workers, Child Care Providers, Child Day Care Providers, Community Based Organizations, and Parents.
Questions about Exhibitor Opportunities?
Maureen Helinski Clarke, Program Manager
Main Phone: 858-534-3940
Direct Phone: 858-534-1302
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgECMH 2018 Exhibitors_09 07 18