2017 ECMH Exhibitors
ECMH Exhibitors_2017_ 09 08 17
Call for Exhibitors!
8th Annual Early Childhood Mental Health Conference – We Can’t Wait!
The Art and Science of Healing:
Every place. Every time. Every relationship.
September 14-16, 2017
- This is the 8th Annual Early Childhood Mental Health Conference in San Diego, CA
- Past Conferences have attracted over 500 attendees per day
- Exhibit Hall will be located across from plenary sessions
- Continental breakfast and breaks will be served in exhibit hall
- Participants have identified this as “the one” conference on Early Childhood Mental Health they want to attend!
- Attendees will hear from experts in the field who are currently engaged in creating therapeutic activities for children and families both inside and outside of the office or treatment setting. Expect rich discussions about yoga, dance, meditation, drumming, play, parenting, mindfulness, equine activities and much more.
- Conference planning group includes professionals from San Diego Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (SDACAP), American Academy of Pediatrics, CA, UCSD, Rady Children’s Hospital San Diego, Fred Finch Youth Center, Mental Health Systems, San Diego State University School of Social Work, Harmonium, Vista Hill, Optum Public Sector San Diego, and San Diego County HHSA Departments of Behavioral Health, Public Health and Child Welfare Services.
Includes individuals and agencies who provide support, assessment, treatment, and education to children and families including Psychiatrists, Pediatricians, Marriage and Family Therapists, Social Workers, Psychologists, Mental Health Workers, Counselors, Nurses, Advocates, Teachers, Educators, Speech Therapists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, Child Welfare Workers, Parole and Probation Officers, Mental Health Administrators, Caregivers, Community Based Organizations, and Parents.
Questions about Exhibitor Opportunities?
Maureen Helinski Clarke, Program Manager
Main Phone: 858-534-3940
Direct Phone: 858-534-1302